For our office in Capelle aan den IJssel we are looking for an experienced system administrator.
The system administrator independently carries out and manages the network, applications and the physical workspace. He/she is responsible for the adequate functioning of all workspace components and supports users in their daily work. The system administrator ensures the optimal functioning of the existing infrastructure and the implementation of new systems both locally and remote.
What are your tasks:
- IT infrastructure management, security, backup and service monitoring
- Tech support (Software and Hardware)
- Manage cloud services (Office 365, AFAS etc.)
- Enthusiasm about different ICT solutions and curiosity about new opportunities
- HBO working and thinking level
- Pro-active self-starter with own ideas and initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS’s (workstation and server).
- Linux experience is an advantage.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Bash scripting and AWS deployment tools are advantages.
- Network topology and services (DNS, Firewall etc.)
- PostgreSQL and experience with other database systems is an advantage
- Both technical and communicative skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- Room to realize your talents and ambitions
- Good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 30 Vacation days
- Various growth and development opportunities
- Educational and challenging projects
- Great working atmosphere
- 50/50 retirement plan
- Participation in share option plan
- Sport subscriptions
- Travel allowance
If this vacancy has piqued your interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your motivation letter and c.v.