At GeoJunxion we are currently gearing up to keep on track with a growing demand for our services in geographical data. To develop and deliver this ambition, GeoJunxion is hiring a Full Stack Developer for our office in the Rotterdam area (Capelle a/d IJssel).
As a full-stack developer in GeoJunxion you will be working on a wide range of applications. Your focus will be on developing and maintaining software that enables the “data pipeline” team to push out quality derived products.
Further. you will be working on customer interfaces, API’s, web-applications to publish the data through mobile apps and web-interfaces, as well as add-ons for ESRI software and plug-ins QGIS.
You will be working in a small team and your work will involve everything from gathering requirements, drafting the first code snippets, implementation of testable and maintainable code, and finally deployment of the software.
- HBO/University or above working and thinking level
- At least 1 year experience in software developing in a professional environment
- Strong Python development skills
- Familiarity with SQL database technology such as MySQL and PostGIS
- Knowledge about GIS is an asset but not required
- Problem-solving skills
- Open personality with effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of English in speech and writing. Knowledge of Dutch is considered an asset
- A position with various responsibilities and tasks
- A flexible work environment both office and home working opportunities
- A training structure to further your skills
- Travel allowance
- A good pension scheme (50/50)
- Work in an international team
Working hours: Full-time
Sounds interesting? Send your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact us!