GeoJunxion has a long history in creating and delivering location-aware content such as digital maps. Our company is now heading towards a new direction. As a Sales representative, you will need to serve as hunter. You get enthusiastic about identifying target prospects, creating opportunities and score deals. You can effectively communicate how GeoJunxion standard API’s and innovative location-aware content can impact positively on our customers. As we are building this team new, you will have a forward-thinking approach for solving business issues, an obsession with customer satisfaction, and a background in selling to small/medium companies, you also assist our sales managers and have contact with other departments within the company. You have a track record of closing deals successfully and would like to join a strong team and help driving it to even more commercial success for the next years to come. As the company grows, there is the opportunity to grow into a sales manager yourself.
What you will do:
- Cultivate and maintain a solid pipeline using SalesForce.com of well qualified opportunities
- Be an inside sales representative who builds strong client connections and gains insight into how our solutions can create maximum value for our customers
- Develop expertise and become a go-to resource for information on how location-aware data content and solutions can foster a safer and more sustainable world
- Use modern CRM techniques to keep track of all activities and ensure coordination within the team as well as regular reporting to your management
- Help us drive our exponential growth by meeting and exceeding your sales goals. Reach new heights of personal and professional success in the process
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call potential opportunities
- Affinity to IT and technology
- Knowledge of Gis/Geo is a plus
- You have a technical insight and background.
- You embrace the chaos and love the challenge and excitement of selling an innovative product in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Speaking Dutch and English is a must
- Speaking French and Spanish is a plus
- You have already some experience in sales
For more information about the vacancy, please contact GeoJunxion by phone: 010-885120