ECO ALERT ZONES
You are about to enter a congestion zone!
By integrating the Eco Alert Zones API into navigation systems, drivers can be advised when approaching congestion or environmental zones. The rules, fees, restrictions and fines associated with these areas vary hugely, so it is important to know where they are – over 440 European zones are already available with coverage set to expand across the globe.
Geometry, name, location, type of zone, when it is active, acceptable emissions standards, vehicles it applies to and, where available, the latest prices in the local currency are all included to deliver a comprehensive overview. With additional details on the badge or fees needed for individual zones, drivers can avoid any potential penalties or decide against entering the zone during restricted hours. The information is updated daily and offered in both English and the local language.
Eco Alert Zones can enable car owner associations, fleet management or tour operators to calculate the cost of each journey in advance and also inform customers about the vehicle emissions requirement for each trip. This authoritative and dynamic data is a perfect fit with the GeoJunxion mission to advance safety and sustainability through location-aware content.
• Consistent, complete information from one source
• Based on authoritative data on official low emission and congestion zones
• Comprehensive zone overview
• Detailed attributes updated daily
• Highly accurate geometry information in English and local language
• Fees, penalties etc. given in local currency
• Time restrictions given by vehicle type
• Digitised to the highest resolution
• Map agnostic – compatible with GeoJunxion, OSM or any other maps
• Expanding global coverage
• Simple pricing models